The Ontario Student Transcript (OST) is the official record of a student’s academic achievement in an Ontario secondary school. It includes the mark received for each course taken, and indicates whether the student completed the 40-hour community service requirement and passed the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test. If the last high school you attended was within the Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board and you require your Ontario Student Transcript, please see below for the process you will need to follow.

Transcript Requests

To obtain a student transcript during the school year, please contact the last school you attended. Contact information for each secondary school is available in the Schools - Find a School Section of this website.

When contacting the school for your transcript, please provide your full name (if you have changed names, please specify your birth name), and your date of birth.

Do you need a student transcript over the summer break?

During the summer months, schools will be closed and requests for transcripts will be fulfilled centrally through our Education Centre in Peterborough. To submit a request for a transcript in the summer, please contact us at 1-877-577-7048 ext. 3444 or (705) 742-9773 ext. 3444.

You will be requested to leave specific personal information on this confidential voice mailbox so that we can process your transcript request. The information we need includes:

  • Your name 
  • Date of birth 
  • School from which you graduated 
  • Year of graduation or last year you attended the school
  • Current contact information (ideally phone and e-mail).

We will contact you through the information you provide as soon as we are able to complete your request. While we try to provide transcripts as soon as possible, you should allow for one week time processing time. 

To request your OST for applying to an Ontario college or university:

A new, online high school transcript request service is available to former KPR students who are applying to an Ontario College through the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS) or an Ontario University through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC).

To use this service, you must:

  • Be a past student of the Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board.
  • Apply to a minimum of one Ontario college or university.
  • Pay the applicable application fee.

Note: You only need to request one high school transcript during the application process. Transcripts will be forwarded to all of your college/university choices.

Why use this online service?

  • The college or university to which you applied will receive your transcripts faster.
  • You will be able to track the status of your application and transcript request(s) online.

To order your transcript online, go to to apply to an Ontario college and to apply to an Ontario university.

Please note: If you are currently attending high school within KPR and are applying to an Ontario college through OCAS or an Ontario university through OUAC, you do not need to request your transcript using this service. Your transcript information will continue to be forwarded to OCAS or OUAC on your behalf.