Parent Information

Have a concern about your child?  Who should you call?

Education is a shared experience involving the home and the school.  KPRDSB encourages open and ongoing dialogue among principal, staff and parents.  

If you have a concern about your child and would like to address this concern please follow these steps:

Step One  - Contact the classroom teacher and discuss the situation

Sample elementary conversation about progress reports               

Sample secondary conversation with teacher about progress report

Step Two - If the situation has not been resolved, contact the Administrator and request help in dealing with the matter.

Step Three - If necessary, contact the Superintendent in charge of the school involved.