Third Party Contractors/Service Providers Attestation Process
As a school board we have an ongoing commitment to the health and safety of our students, staff, and volunteers, and we are bound to comply with all applicable provincial regulations and directives. The COVID-19 Mandatory Immunization Disclosure Process was developed in accordance with government regulations and directives.
All third party contractors and service providers with employees who work in KPR schools are required to have a Vaccination Disclosure Process and must report the results to KPR. This also applies to service providers with volunteers, participants, or clients visiting KPR schools.
All individuals within your organization who work in (or access services within) KPR schools must:
- attest to being fully vaccinated (and provide proof to you as their employer, or service provider), or
- participate in twice weekly rapid antigen testing.
The provision of rapid antigen testing supplies, and collection of results, is the responsibility of contractors and service providers and will not be supplied by the school board.
Service providers must confirm that they have a Vaccination Disclosure Process and that through this process they will ensure that all members working in or visiting KPR schools are either fully vaccinated or participating in twice weekly rapid antigen testing.
Attestation information must be reported on a monthly basis. To attest, please download and complete this fillable form by opening the file and clicking the arrow in the top right corner.
Reporting information required is as follows:
- Total number of individuals in your organization who work in or access KPR schools.
- Total number of individuals in your organization working in or accessing KPR schools who have attested to being fully vaccinated, and have provided proof of vaccination.
- Total number of individuals working in or accessing KPR schools who are not fully vaccinated. These individuals must complete twice-weekly rapid antigen testing.
Reporting information must be submitted on the first weekday of each month (Nov 1, Dec 1, Jan 3, Feb 1, Mar 1, Apr 1, May 2, June 1) to firstname.lastname@example.org, to reflect the current number of employees, volunteers, participants and clients in your organization who are working in or accessing KPR schools and their vaccination attestation status.
Thank you for your cooperation in implementing this provincial directive.