Policy and Procedures
Each school will:
- Actively communicate its policies, procedures and guidelines to the school community.
- Involve the school community in reviewing its policies, procedures and guidelines, to build upon and sustain a positive school climate.
- Review its guidelines and procedures, or develop new ones, to address discrimination and harassment as they may apply to students, staff, parents and community members.
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of the school community, including students, staff, parents, guardians, volunteers and community members.
- Ensure its goals address the challenges and difficulties identified in school climate surveys and other relevant data.