School College Work Initiative (SCWI), Experiential Learning (OYAP & COOP)
- Dual Credits
- College/University Partnerships
- Experiential Learning: OYAP and Co-op
- Community Partnerships
Schools: Crestwood S.S., Cobourg Collegiate Institute, Brookside S.S., East Northumberland S.S., Kenner CVI, PACE and CIS Clarington, CIS Northumberland
Creating Pathways to Success, Experiential Learning, Children and Youth in Care, University/College/Community Partnerships
- Children and Youth in Care
- Creating Pathways to Success
- Experiential Learning: OYAP & Co-op Support
Schools: Adam Scott CVI, Bowmanville H.S., Clarke H.S., Clarington Central S.S., Courtice S.S.
Innovations and Learning Technologies
- Innovations Inquiry, grade 9 - 12
- Modern Living
- eLearning Courses, school & teacher support
- eLearning support for teachers & schools
Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM), Student Success, Transitions, Supervised Alternative Learning (SAL)
- SHSM Programs
- Student Success Teacher Support
- Transitions Programming and support
Schools: Campbellford District H.S., Norwood District H.S., Port Hope H.S., Thomas A. Stewart S.S.
Achieving Excellence in Applied Courses (AEAC), Enhanced AEAC in Mathematics
Schools: Bowmanville H.S., Clarington Central S.S., Kenner CVI, Norwood District H.S.
Secondary Curriculum, Assessment and School Improvement
Achieving Excellence in Applied Courses (AEAC)
Schools: Adam Scott CVI, Campbellford District H.S., Clarke H.S., Courtice S.S., Port Hope H.S.
Achieving Excellence in Applied Courses (AEAC), Indigenous Re-engagement
Schools: Cobourg Collegiate Institute, Crestwood S.S., East Northumberland S.S., Thomas A. Stewart S.S.
Norwood District H.S.: 705-639-5332 Ext. 204