We design posters, charts, banners, brochures, newsletters, bookmarks, slideshows, classroom materials, certificates, logos etc. Contact us to see if we can assist you with your project!
In order to accommodate everyone's requests please leave enough lead time for your project as we may not be able to accommodate last minute requests.
Please use this order form to request a poster, for a custom design, or to send in laminating.
Large Format Printing
The Poster Gallery is a collection of our most requested posters. Have a look through the gallery to choose which poster(s) you would like to have printed.
To order a poster(s) e-mail us (Karen Owen or Christine Cowen) supply us with the four digit number of the poster(s),the size, the quantity, an account code and whether or not you want them laminated (see Laminating section for associated costs)
Please note that turnaround time will be approximately 5-10 working days.
If you don't see anything in our Poster Gallery, you can contact us to create a custom poster.
Self-serve laminating will only be available the 2 weeks prior to school starting. Once school starts, laminating will need to be sent in and will be completed by our Community Living staff member.
Please note turnaround time is dependent on the number of requests that need to be done.
If you require quick turnaround, please make a note of that in instructions area and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Tips for using the laminator at the Ed Centre:
- You may laminate items up to 24" wide.
- Light-weight paper, such as chart paper or tissue paper will sometimes become crinkled or creased in the laminator.
- Please make sure any pieces that have been glued on are carefully and securely fastened.
Tips when sending in items for laminating:
- Please place any small loose pieces into a ziplock baggie prior to sending it to us for laminating.
- Please ensure that your materials are properly packaged and labelled with your name and school info. Use the following request form and include with your package: Graphic and Laminating Order Form
Items that may damage machine:
Please do not laminate items with the following, as they may damage the machine or become damaged during the laminating process:
- Oil or wax pastels/crayons
- Light plastic film that could melt
- Loose/unsecured pieces
- Hot glue gun glue
- Heavy duct tape
- Items thicker than Bristol board
Button makers can be booked by contacting Karen or Christine as per contact info below.
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT CASH OR CHEQUES ONLY KPR ACCOUNT CODES.
Please make all requests via e-mail. Account codes need to be supplied for all printing, duplication, laminating and other materials.
Please note that Multimedia Services is now part of the ICT Department.
Click here to visit the Multimedia Services Page.