Working at KPR
We are a progressive, dynamic organization focused on student success. We are committed to academic achievement, and the development of citizenship, personal, social, and life skills. We support social and emotional well-being and positive mental health for both students and staff. We create safe and inclusive environments by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion.
Come join us and benefit from:
- a Board and senior administration that value and support all employees
- development and leadership opportunities to help you grow and advance professionally and personally
- leaders committed to equity, and to recognizing and rewarding excellence
- salaries and benefits competitive with boards across the province
- safe, friendly neighbourhoods for raising families
- schools and programs offering a diversity of quality educational programs
- the chance to live, work and play in one of the most beautiful areas in Ontario
- the best in arts, sports and recreation, both locally and just 90 minutes away in Toronto
- affordable housing and low cost of living.
We would love to have you join us as a valued member of the team at Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board.
The Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value equity, diversity, inclusiveness and the dignity and humanity of each individual in our policies, practices, programs and interactions. In KPRDSB this means:
- inviting all qualified applicants to apply for all external postings
- identifying and removing barriers in employment policies and practices to encourage full productivity
- in all aspects of employment
- preventing and prohibiting discrimination and harassment
- providing employment accommodation
- valuing the importance of diversity, fairness and equitable employment practices
- adhering to the Human Rights Code